With the rebranding of BitMax as AscendEX, AscendEX is excited to announce BTMX (BitMax Native Token), BTMXP (BTMX pending release from private sale) and BTMXS (permanently locked-up BTMX) to be updated as ASD, ASDP and ASDS, respectively and new smart contracts for BTMX and BTMXS with the following timeline:
1. May 25, 3:00 a.m. UTC, 2021 - Suspend trading of BTMX/USDT, BTMX/BTC and BTMXP/USDT and deposit and withdrawal of BTMX. Unfilled orders will NOT be canceled, and BTMX and BTMXP can be transferred on AscendEX.
2. May 25, 3:10 a.m. UTC, 2021 - User’s account assets BTMX and BTMXP (old tickers) will be swapped into ASD(BTMX) and ASDP(BTMXP) (new tickers), respectively and trading of ASD(BTMX)/USDT, ASD(BTMX)/BTC, ASDP(BTMXP)/USDT will be available.
3. May 25, 3:10 a.m. UTC, 2021 - Function of taking a snapshot of user BTMX holdings after the transfer function of BTMX contract will be disabled. No on-chain BTMX transfers will be available after that.
4. From 6:00 a.m. UTC to 12 p.m. UTC on May 25, 2021 - Distribute new ASD tokens to all eligible BTMX token holders at the ratio of 1:1.
5. Deposit & Withdrawal of ASD will be resumed shortly. Please stay tuned for the further announcement of the timing.
Smart contract address for AscendEX Token (ASD):
Smart contract address for AscendEX Souvenir Token (ASDS):
Thank you for the continued support!
May 18, 2021